Monday, April 11, 2011

My Hop

So I did a really bad job of taking pictures of the stores.... but I do have some pictures to share.





So this is me in front of Lila and Claudine's (sp).  I really liked this shop and they have a really nice class space.  I got my kids books (Freddie's Blanket and Phoebe's Sweater) here.  I also got some cute gift bags that I love.

I enjoyed the day very much!  I would say my 3 favorite shops were L&C as mentioned above, StevenBe, and Darn Knit Anyways.  The Yarnery and Skeins came in fourth.






Here are my charms :)
And for the Additions that I made to my craft room :)


If you have any questions about the hop, post a comment.  Thanks so much to the great ladies that came with me! 

1 comment:

Megan said...

This was a marathon of a day for this pregnant lady, but THOROUGHLY enjoyable. Here is another blog post that includes pics of a subset of the same shops that we visited (Lila and Claudine’s, Darn.Knit. {anyway}, & StevenBe’s):
http://theraineysisters.com/?p=3334