Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Camp Loopy and Stash Dash

So I started a thread in the loopy groupies group on Ravelry for scabs like me that are knitting for camp loopy from stash yarn.  I may do one of the projects with all the discounts going on, but then again....

I am knitting a Spectra scarf for my Camp Loopy a long...


****Insert of picture is not working for me today!!! ARGH! I will try to edit later

I am trying to knit like crazy for Stash Dash... I have 2 stealth projects that I can add today (no pictures until the swap pals get their packages)  I am making fun progress on my dress and I have a picture to share, but since it is not working I will like you to my Ravelry Project - Dress

I hope to make it to knitting today... Maybe Megan will bring the baby by... hint hint

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm planning on trying to stop by! He's pretty consistently cluster feeding after supper time, so I will _have_ to bring him!

Sara said...

Bring the dress Friday. We do have knitting Friday, right? I'll actually be in Roch tonight, but with the fam. If I get done with them, maybe I can stop by.