Monday, August 29, 2011

Sorry I was on VACATION!

I have some pictures of me knitting on my vacation, but not much got done, so they were more or less staged ;)


Once I get them off the camera I will post them.  I bought a new knitting book on vacation, so I will be blogging about that once I have read it. 

I am going to use this post to say that once I finish the 2 shawls I have on the needles I am not doing another shawlette for a long long while!  I am going to stick with socks or big circles....  I want to get through my garments and toys.  Those are my new favorites, also socks, I forgot how fun they are! So quick!

So NO MORE SHAWLETTE... if you see one in my queue it is moving to the back!  I have one scarf/shawl that I need to make as a gift.  I have a small triangle on the needles that I am thinking of frogging! I am soooo done with shawls!

No comments: