Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Monster

I made a monster over the weekend and finished him :)  He is made of Dancing Dog Dyeworks Yarn, which I special ordered this summer.  She is not taking special orders at this time, but is still dying.





The monster is Melvin the Musical Monster by Danger Crafts :)  I love the monsters! I am going to be making more of these, maybe a chunky yarn next. 

I have started working on the Traveling Sweater project.  I have 4 large wedges and 1 segment (4 segments per large wedge) I need 8 total large wedges.  I know that this has been a long time coming, but I get bored with all the ribbing, I am okay with it now and I am going to try to do a segment per night. 

Soctober is coming!  I am planning on finishing the 4, yes 4, socks I have on the needles.  Then only have 2 on the needles after this.... maybe.

No comments: