Monday, February 28, 2011

Sick of being Sick!

I have been sick since Wednesday last week and though I am feeling better I cannot say that I am well :P

So I did take some pictures for you all. I am going to start with a picture of my traveling sweater picture, but what I really love about this is my new portable yarn bowl (That is what I am calling it anyway....)





It is from 31 Gifts and I bought it for my scrapbooking hobby, but the yarn wanted it more.  If anyone is interested in one of these I will have a book party so that you can get your hands on one ;)

As for the survey on Wednesday, I did not get many comments, so I asked little miss to pick the yarn ( each yarn had a pattern planned for it) and the winner is.....
A really bad cell phone pic of tiny tea leaves cardigan in DiC Classy Into the Mystic (I think)

No comments: